Echangeur will participate to the 23rd NPA Le Figaro seminar
During this seminar, omnichannel will be one of the key elements. Omnichannel is seen as a great vector of innovation as it helps renewing the customer’s experience in store. Internet of Things and connected devices are also now seen as real platforms of service. They will be covered during the seminar.
- 9:00 – Michel Combes, SFR Group CEO
- 9:15 – Crowdfunding, BlockChain, m-paiement, cash back, tipping :
FinTech pushes banks to re invent themselves
- 10:15 – Nicolas Dufourcq, BPI-Groupe Managing Director
- 10:30 – Laurent Vallet, INA CEO
- 10:45 – Virtual Reality, UHD… : Towards a new type of audiovisual show
- 11:30 – Gilles Pélisson, TF1 Group CEO
- 11:45 – Retail : Omnichannel as a global approach to customer experience
- 14:30 – Cross looks on the digital european market
- 15:30 – Thierry Jadot, Dentsu Aegis Network France CEO
- 16:00 – Ceremony of Connected Objects Trophy
Find the complete program of the day here : Program edition 2016
As a partner of the Event, Echangeur will participate to the Seminar as a key speaker. Cécile Gauffriau, its director will talk about omnichannel as a global approach to customer’s experience. We will discuss how to combine all innovations (Web to store, store to Web, click and collect…) in order to optimise the service to clients as well as to improve the efficiency of stock management.
To go further, and experiment technologies and solutions, there will be a demonstration area where you will be able to discover :
• Distribution / Customer’s experience / IoT :
• New Audiovisual Show
Let’s meet up on Tuesday May 31st at Maison des Travaux Publics, 3 rue de Berri à Paris (75008).