Making it yourself
Take a picture of your ears with the Normal application. For $199 and within 48 hours, the retailer prints customized audio earphones for you that perfectly fit each of your ears.
In terms of service, the experience is beyond reproach. A personalized box, a handwritten thank you note or lifetime warranty on the earphones are services that reassure you and create sustainable engagement.
TO DO DURING THE VISIT
1 store = 3 functions
- At the store entrance, the message is clear. As well as the shop, the place is the company’s head office but also a production plant and research and development centre.
Buy your earphones
- Nothing could be easier… download the application or ask a sales assistant for help.
- When you ear has been photographed, just specify your preferences to customize your earphones.
Observe the printers
- Along the sides of the shop, do not hesitate to observe the 3D printers hard at work.
Pay quickly and easily
- At Normal, payment is made with an iPod Touch and the Square box.
- When the amount has been entered, the sales assistant just zips your card. Your signature is recorded and the payment is finalized.
Open the box
- Inside the box are the customized earphones in a box bearing your name, as well as a thank you note handwritten by a team member.