Customize your product
Since 1998, The Left Shoes Company has offered to scan the customer’s foot in 3D to create a shoe ideally suited to his morphology. With the scan, the customer can create his own shoe on the web site.
Although customers currently have to visit the store, tomorrow they will probably be able to scan their feet themselves with their smartphone.
TO DO DURING THE VISIT
Enter the store
- Caution! Once in the store, you may well end up spending nearly 600 dollars. How can you fail to find a suitable match in this temple of customization?
Have your foot scanned
- When you have put on the green and yellow socks, you’ll have your foot scanned in 3D! You can see the result on the computer beside you.
Choosing one's model
- You’ve scanned your foot, now comes the hardest part. Choosing from among fifty different styles of shoe, ranging from the classic derby to the golf shoe.
- Display models are there to help you choose.
Order your shoe
- You can then customize your made-to-measure shoe on the brand’s web site. Before paying, you need to choose the model, the leather, the sole or even the text that will be engraved inside.
Receiving one's shoes
- Your shoes are made in Portugal by shoemaker craftsmen. You’ll have to wait for six weeks before receiving them. But you can order a new and perfectly fitting pair straight away on the web site.